Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mother-In-Law Visit






It has been fun to have visitors come out during our time here in NYC. It's definately a destination city- and we were happy to have Ryan's Mom come out and enjoy the city with us. There really is so much to see, that we had a great time showing her some of our favorite places and some new. We saw: the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Top of the Rock (Rockefellar Center NBC's bldg), she saw Wicked, ate famous cheesecake, Central Park, Ate at America's first Pizzeria, Little Italy, China Town, Times Square, Manhattan Temple, Live! with Regis and Kelly, etc! Here are a few pics! Seeing the sunset on top of the Rock was unforgettable!

1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

How fun! I know she really enjoyed her visit. She really needed it!!! I'm so jealous you went to regis and Kelly! I loved the purse she brought back for Heather, may be I'll have you go get me one.